Interested in collaborating or discussing an opportunity?
Please take time to read through the below policies and ensure you are comfortable with my ethos & oath statement before getting in touch.
Please follow my guidelines regarding collaborations detailing any relevant information about the opportunity & stating which category you are interested in. You can find the guidelines at the end of the page for getting in contact to ensure we share efficient communications.
Media pack available via email request.
If you’d like to collaborate with me via The Cosmic Mergypsie, there are a few routes in which we can take to work together, but fret not – if your opportunity doesn’t quite fit these routes, then please use the ‘other’ route below.
• Sponsored features – I offer sponsored posts in which I will write a post to your brief including links to your brand or business website, social media or product. All sponsored posts are written in my own words – I’m afraid I cannot publish pre-written articles. The below sponsorship policy applies to this type of content collaboration. To find out more, pop me an email, to KG at email@example.com.
• Reviews – I am willing to review your products or raise awareness for your business/brand. Please be kindly advised that I always post honest reviews and work with brands that I feel are in alignment with my blog & audience. Feel free to contact me directly, KG at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
• Giveaways – If you’re interested in hosting a giveaway via The Cosmic Mergypsie, I’d love to hear from you. Please note that I will require details of all the regions in which the giveaway will be valid to ensure I can provide the relevant terms and conditions at the time of launch. Please note that due to certain laws in regions such as Australia, some US states and provinces of Canada, there may be some exclusions that exist within the giveaway content and any entries from those regions will be removed.
• Other – If your opportunity doesn’t quite fit the routes listed above, please contact me directly, KG at email@example.com to discuss your ideas & opportunity further.
You can find links to the brands that I act as ambassador for in the sidebar on the blog, as well as in featured content and on the community page.
I am willing to act as a brand ambassador for brands that I believe in & that I feel are in alignment with my blog and audience on this space. Please contact me to discuss which type of ambassador program you’d like me to be part of for your brand. Please note that I do not accept any ambassador roles whereby there is an upfront purchase, or cost required.
I offer packages for advertising your brand or business on my blog space, there are difference packages available which offer either basic or in-depth support on a monthly basis. If you’d like to discuss a long term option, these are available for 12 month periods.
For information about all packages, please contact me directly to KG at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be kindly advised, that if you are looking for marketing or social media support, I offer wider packages through my consultancy. If you’d like to learn more, please connect with me via LinkedIn.
• I only accept sponsorship and products for brands that I am genuinely interested in, and are a good fit for my community. I am happy to discuss other possibilities but please be aware that they may not be accepted.
• All gifted products and sponsored posts are labelled clearly, whether in blog posts or on social media. I always disclose when I am working with a brand in line with the Unfair Trading Act 2008 and the IAB guidelines.
• All paid-for links are no-follow, in line with Google guidelines.
• All affiliate links, whether in blog posts or on social media, are clearly disclosed.
• Reviews are always honest. If I am unsatisfied with the product, I will contact the brand or PR first to give feedback and discuss next steps for the review.
• All posts are written by myself. I am happy to work to a brief but as a rule, I do not accept pre-written content. I will accept excerpts from a press release, but will ensure this is marked as quoted.
• I am not currently accepting guest posts from other bloggers or looking for content creators for this space.
If you have any queries regarding the sponsorship policy, please contact me directly, to KG at email@example.com with the subject header ‘Policy Query’.
I am a professional beauty guru offering services including, but not limited to make-up artistry and aromatherapy sessions. However, I am also an independent beauty guide for Limelife by Alcone.
As an independent beauty guide, people are able to purchase Limelife by Alcone products through me direct from the brand. The brand meet all of the criteria in my beauty statement, but as part of my honesty vow, I am making it known here, that I do frequently feature the products from Limelife by Alcone to increase awareness of my business and encourage new customers to trust me with their beauty needs.
For all queries on this page, please contact me directly, KG at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the contact form.
If you have any queries about any content you’ve found on The Cosmic Mergypsie, or any of the information on this page, please feel free to get in touch directly, to KG at email@example.com